The LIS-01 Metal Analyzer is designed for operational input inspection of rolled metal products, determination of steel grades, scrap of non-ferrous and ferrous metals and alloys.
The spectrometer provides high speed in determining chemical elements: C, Si, Mn, Cr, Ni, Fe, Mg, Al, V, Cu, Zn, Sn, Mo, Ti, W, Nb, Pd, Ag, Cd, Pt, Au and others.
Areas of Use :
• Input / output control of metals, alloys
• Sorting scrap
• Spectral analysis in laboratory studies
• Carbon analysis - The LIS-01 allows to measure carbon concentration in steels without using argon, directly in the air.
• Accuracy - Provides unsurpassed resolution of 0.01 nm over the entire measurement range.
• Portability - Small dimensions and weight comparable to a handheld power tool.
• Reliable - Unlimitedoperating life, compared to X-ray fluorescence spectrometers (XRF).
• Built-in grade library - Based on the results of the analysis, the steel or alloy grade is displayed on the screen.
• CE Value - Measurement of carbon equivalent values
|Source of radiation||Pulsed DPSS Laser1064 nm|
|Measurement point size||50 microns|
|Measurement duration||1.0 sec|
|Laser emitter safety class||3b|
|Display||5" color touch screen display|
|Date Transfer||WIFI and Bluetooth|
|Working spectral range||177-380 nm|
|Language||English, German and Russian|
|Duration of autonomous work||More than 200 dimensions|
|Power||Replaceable Li-ion battery|
|Operating conditions : ambient air temperature||From -15 to +40 °С|