We are Authorized Dealer of FIE, Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, Trader, Exporter, Importer, Maintenance, AMC Services Provider of Vickers Hardness Testers, Optical Vickers Hardness Testers, Computerized Vickers Hardness Testers, Vickers Cum Brinell Hardness Testers, Touch Screen Digital Vickers Hardness Testers and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Pioneers in the industry, we offer fie optical vickers hardness tester, computerized vickers hardness tester, vickers cum brinell hardness tester and touch screen digital vickers hardness tester from India.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Power Supply||220 V, 50 Hz|
|Max Test Height||200 mm|
As a quality-oriented organization, we are focused to provide our clients excellent quality SS Optical Vickers Hardness Tester. The offered machine is sourced from certified vendors of the market who precisely manufacture it by making use of quality approved components with the help of contemporary machines in adherence to set industry norms. Moreover, it is checked for its quality on series of quality parameters before being supplied to our clients.
As a quality-oriented organization, we are focused to provide our clients excellent quality Computerized Vickers Hardness Tester.
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Number|
|Accuracy||AS PER IS|
|Hardness Scale||HV N BHN|
• Major both Vickers & Brinell hardness of a metal in a one machine.
• Easy load selection with push knob.
• Load range from 5 kg to 250kg.
• Optical Magnifications at screen - 35X, 70X.
• A precision indentation measurement.
• Load accuracy ± 1%.
• Easy load-unload method.
• High accuracy and repeatability of measurement.
• Wide testing range from soft metal to hard.
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
• Fully Computerised Touch Screen Digital Vickers Hardness Tester.
• Direct & accurate measurement of Vickers Hardness number using "State of the Art" image processing
• Wide testing range : from soft metal up to hardest.
• High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
• Faster measurement yielding to higher productivity.
• Small size of indentation makes it a non destructive testing on finished components.
• Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
• Small loads allow testing of thin sheet metals.
• Advanced Window XP based software
Latest GUI Features :
• User friendly software with Windows Features.
• Online indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
• Advance image processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various
options to cover all ranges of specimen.
Batch file Processing :
Option for Data, storage and reports generation.
Statistical Evaluation :
Software forcalculating standard deviation, mean, medium, histogram etc.